Abstract submission portal
New deadline for abstract submission: 11 September 2023
- All abstracts must be received before 11 September through the On-line Abstract Submission Platform.
- The abstract text must be anonymous without any authors’ or institutions’ names. Do not include the name of the hospital, university or city.
- All abstract identification details, references, affiliations will be taken separately as part of the online submission process and will be merged again with the abstract text after review.
- Abstracts must be original and should not have been published or presented at any conferences prior to the Convergences PP Annual Meeting.
- By submitting your abstract, you give permission to the CONVERGENCES PP to publish the abstract in the congress promotional material (brochures, CONV PP websites). In addition, if your abstract is accepted, you must be registered at the congress in order to present your paper.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee of the Meeting, and reviewing results will be emailed to the author who sent the abstract by 25th September, 2023
Please read the following instructions carefully before preparing your abstract:
- Abstract must be submitted through the online system for abstract submission, in ENGLISH
- Abstracts must contain no more than 300 words and must be anonymous. Authors’ names and affiliations should not be included in the text.
- Use standard abbreviations and place a special or unusual abbreviation in parentheses after the full word appears. Write numbers as numerals rather than words.
- Oral presentation
- Poster presentation
- CHRONIC PELVIC PAIN
- URINARY AND ANAL DYSFUNCTION
- NEUROPATHIC PAIN
- MYO-FASCIAL PAIN
- AUTONOMIC PAIN
- UROLOGICAL PAIN
- GENITAL PAIN AND DYSFUNCTION
- ENDOMETRIOSIC PAIN
- ANO-RECTAL PAIN
- POST-DELIVERY PAIN
- POST-OP PELVIC PAIN
- POST-TRAUMA PAIN
- IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME
- PELVIC VEIN CONGESTION SYNDROME
- PELVIC PAIN AND POSTURE DYSFUNCTION
- PELVIC SENSITIZATION
- BUTTOCK PAN
- Authors are strongly advised to ensure the accuracy of the submitted abstracts. Any mistakes in literature or in scientific facts will be published as typed.
- The Scientific Program Committee of the Convergences PP Annual Meeting reserves the right to accept or refuse an abstract, to designate abstracts for either oral or poster presentation and to choose a suitable session for the abstract. The authors’ preference on presentation type and subject will be taken into account.
- Presenters of accepted abstracts must register for the Congress.
- Submission of the abstract implies the authors consent to publication.
Notification regarding abstract acceptance/rejection will be sent to the author who has submitted the abstract by 25th September 2023.